Creating cocktails is a great way to try new things and have fun. Combine and experiment with a variety of flavors, mixing and matching to design your ideal blend; there are so many possibilities for creating a delicious cocktail. Whether you want to liven up a bridal shower or bachelorette party, sample drinks for your wedding bar, or simply relax with your fiancé at the end of the day, mixing cocktails is a fun way to put your own unique spin on the evening. Here are five favorite recipes to help you get started.
Pink Elephant CocktailSimple to make, but classic and flirty, this cocktail looks beautiful and gives your taste buds an explosive treat. Experiment with the amount of lime juice to get the mix that you like best. Ingredients per drink
- 1 shot vodka
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Fentimans Rose Lemonade
- Slice of lime
- Add vodka and lime juice to a fancy cocktail glass.
- Top with Fentimans Rose Lemonade.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
Sex on the BeachFruity, tropical, and so delicious, the ultimate sexy cocktail is fun to make and even more fun to enjoy. Ingredients per drink
- 1 ½ oz vodka
- 1 ½ oz orange juice
- 1 ½ oz cranberry juice
- ½ oz peach schnapps
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fill a high ball glass ¾ of the way full with ice cubes.
- Add vodka or rum.
- Top with orange juice, cranberry juice, and peach schnapps.
- Add vanilla as a float on top.
Dragon Fruit Juice MojitoStunning in color, this sparkling, fruity take on a mojito is delightful both to look at and to drink. Prepare the base in advance, then mix with sparkling water once your guests arrive for a perfect party drink. Ingredients per drink
- 1 ½ oz dragon fruit puree
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 sprigs of mint
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tablespoons agave
- 1 shot white rum
- ¾ cup sparkling water
- Lime slices for garnish
- Muddle the dragon fruit puree and lime juice in a mixing cup with mint leaves from 1 ½ sprigs of mint, reserving remaining mint leaves for garnish.
- Mix in vanilla, agave, and rum, then top with sparkling water.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust as desired with additional agave or lime juice.
- Pour over ice and garnish with lime slices and reserved mint leaves.
Basil Peach Bellini CocktailFizzy, fruity, and elegant, this cocktail is also quick to make and tastes good too. What more could you ask for? Ingredients per drink
- ¼ cup peaches
- 2 teaspoons agave
- 1 slice of peach
- 1 sprig basil
- Voveti Prosecco
- Basil blossoms, optional
- Puree ¼ cup peaches with agave in a food processor until smooth.
- Place peach slice in a champagne glass; add peach puree.
- Gently crush two leaves of basil to release their fragrance and add to the glass.
- Top with Voveti Prosecco and garnish with remaining basil leaves and basil blossoms.
Palmona CocktailThis twist on a Palmona is made with white wine and freshly squeezed grapefruit juice for a real treat. Simple to make for two or a crowd; just prep a pitcher and pour it over ice before serving. Ingredients per drink
- Salt and lime wedge for rimming
- Juice from ½ grapefruit
- ½ oz lime juice
- 3 oz Frontera Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey
- Sparkling water
- Sprinkle salt on a plate. Rub a slice of lime around the rim of a glass to wet it, then dip it in the salt and shake off any excess.
- Mix grapefruit juice and lime juice with white wine and sugar, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Fill glass with ice and pour in cocktail.
- Top with sparkling water and serve with a straw.